Here I go...

Options
I have been delaying posting my "introduction", but I realized I really do need more support.

My name is Alyssia (or better known to my friends as "Aly") from Minnesota, and I started my journey last fall. So how did I hear about this site? Through my job really! My work place is always trying to promote healthy living. We have health coaching available to all the employees and I had got started with that and my health coach told me I should check this site out. I am so glad that I did!

Not until about 3 years ago I wasn't so conscience of what I was eating and or how I looked, however within the last year I have been more self aware and really trying to be careful by reading labels and everything. I don't believe in diets as I love food to much and I believe you can enjoy the food you have eat as long as you eat in moderation! :happy: I had started to do a food journal by writing everything down, but I kinda lost track of that. :glasses:

So here I am ready to keep track, meet new people, get support, and give support! I can do this!

Replies

• mchase79
    mchase79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome to starting a new lifestyle. Feel free to add me for support. I'm honest in my workout diary and food diary.