Options
Hello to all members of myfitnesspal.com,
I just joined this morning thanks to a classmate who informed me about this website last night. Very excited to be a member and hope other friends joined so we could support each other. As time goes by im pretty sure I'll have questions. Like most people here, trying to lose weight and eat healthier. I think this is a great website to inform people about healthy eating and exercising. Happy to be part of it.

Replies

• susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi its a briliant site only been on a few days myself ,I love it :)
  • Jeansattic
    Jeansattic Posts: 11
    Options
    :smile: Hi & welcome ! I just found the FAQ page this morning (which is new) and it covers almost anything you
    need to know. They are improving the site all the time. I love it, it has been a real "Eye-Opener" to me, looking
    at all the calories consumed during the day.!!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you reach all of your goals. Good luck!
  • Scncartist
    Scncartist Posts: 173
    Options
    WELCOME!

This site is such a WONDERFUL tool for weight loss!!!! I hope you'll make the best of it!!!! :-)
  • ladyd192
    ladyd192 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you all for the support. I appreciate it. :)
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    yay!! I am so happy you are here...we are going to do great!
  • NoMoreWhoopiePies
    Options
    Hi! My daughter put me on to this site. I think it is great. I have always been on a roller coaster with my weight since I was a kid. Now I am a grandma. I quit smoking about 6 or 7 months ago and took up eating those wonderful peanut butter and/or chocolate chip cookie whoopie pies! I also bought a gym membership and discovered something interesting. You actually have to use the gym to lose the weight and not just pay for the membership! LOL! I got the hint when I discovered that my 200lbs had gone to 258lbs and my scrubs no longer fit me! Time to hit the gym, stop eating the whoopie pies and watch what I eat!
    Good Luck to all, and Thank You Daughter of Mine for telling me about this site!

1389397.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods