Options

Replies

• MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Great job Jason, you can totally see the difference! :) ~ Maureen
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Wow! I totally see a difference! Keep up the good work! :)

Thank you! I hope to keep working on through 90 days!
    wow, great results!!! :bigsmile:

I am currently on day 46 with Tony. Its a Love hate thing. But mostly love
    Would love to see your end results

Yes I completely understand the love/hate relationship with Tony... What about YOUR results?
    Wow! What a difference 45 days and some perseverance can make. Looking reeeeeeeally good!

Thank you very much! I've never looked like this before in my life. It's kind of a new thing for me.
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Great job Jason, you can totally see the difference! :) ~ Maureen

Thanks for stopping by Maureen, and thank you for your encouragement!
  • MsipiGRITS
    MsipiGRITS Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! WTG!
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing what 45 days in can do for a person. You look amazing. I cannot wait to see the 90 day photos!!!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Awesome job! WTG!
    Wow! Amazing what 45 days in can do for a person. You look amazing. I cannot wait to see the 90 day photos!!!

Thanks! I really appreciate the support and encouragement, it helps me keep going.
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW! Nice job!!! I see those "diamonds of gold"!!! I think that's what Tony says...it's been a while...it's "diamonds of something"! Nonetheless, you look great!! Can't wait to see your end results!!!
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Doing Insanity now and starting P90X after this round. Can't wait to see results like this! Great job!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    WOW! Nice job!!! I see those "diamonds of gold"!!! I think that's what Tony says...it's been a while...it's "diamonds of something"! Nonetheless, you look great!! Can't wait to see your end results!!!

Oh yeah, gotta love Tony's sense of humor!
    Doing Insanity now and starting P90X after this round. Can't wait to see results like this! Great job!

I've been looking into Insanity. It looks like a good one to do after P90X. How is it going for you? And do you play the trombone?
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I can see a huge difference already. Keep up the way you've been going and you'll be ripped in 45 days.

-Wen
  • funhouse77
    funhouse77 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing! You are going to be sooooo ripped by day 90! WTG Jason! You're Awesome! :happy:
  • writetomab
    writetomab Posts: 226
    Options
    Great progress mate! Keep it up!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    wow this was yummy!
  • grancran
    grancran Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    curious as to what sort of diet you are doing as well as the px90?
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    curious as to what sort of diet you are doing as well as the px90?

I eat 2,100 calories a day and try to stay within 40% Carbohydrates, 30% Protein, and 30% Fats. I also do my best to make sure the food I eat is as clean as possible (almost no processed foods - still working on that).
  • spencedurnwald
    Options
    Great job man!!!!! Halfway there keep up the good work!!!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Looking good :)
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all the support and encouragement.
  • RoseThePenguin
    RoseThePenguin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I just finished week one (rest day tomorrow, yasss) of p90x and was looking at some transformation vids on YouTube for extra encouragement.

Did you use the supplements, though? I'm doing this supplement free and I don't now how much of a difference that'll make the outcome :S
  • Chrissi49
    Options
    Wow your pictures are FANTASTIC you have worked so hard getting those results, what are you going to look like in the next 45 days?????? I will be watching this space!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!