Stuck Since November

Options
Alright - here goes.
I have been stuck since November. I thought it was the holidays, but even since, I still haven't lost any weight. My lowest weight was 187, which was 40lbs lost. I am currently 190, so it's 37 pounds gone. I don't know what to do anymore.

Stats:
5'0
SW: 227
CW: 190
Starting Pant Size: 20
Current Pant Size: 14 or 16
Currently eating: 1700 net (most days)
Current workout: 30DS - on Level 2

Do I eat perfect every day? No.
Do I try most days? Yes
Do I eat clean? No
Will I? No

Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• shutupandmove257
    Options
    You've done amazing already!!!! Just keep it up. You're welcome to add me more some additional ideas and tips! No matter what, don't give up!! You got this! :D
  • wwest21
    wwest21 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You could try adding in more walks during the day. I live in the country so this is hard for me to do, but when I run errands in town I try to walk to most places. And maybe lower your calorie intake to 1600 a day. Even the smallest amount helps.

-Wen
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck since late December, gaining and losing one or two pounds here and there, but basically in the same place for 3 months and now April!! Frustrating. I eat very clean at least 90% of the time, keep my sodium levels below 1500mg/day (you could try lowering your sodium intake; it can make a huge difference) and log in every day faithfully. All I can figure is I am eating too much and not doing much in the way of exercise.
    So here's what I'm going to do -- see if any of this works for you --
    I'm going to try to cut back my calories from 1500-1600 down to 1400-1500 a day and see if that helps. PLUS I'm going to try to get some exercise in at least 3 days a week. I'm also going to try to up my veggie intake.
    You've done really well so far; hang in there.
  • kikilynnrenze
    Options
    Not sure what your exercise level is, but I would start there. Also, when this type of block happens, there is often a hidden belief or identity getting in the way. Try this exercise:
    Write down as many words as you can think of that describe you. You might be surprised with what you find out.
    How many are limiting? How many are empowering? Begin with an easy one to change, one that is limiting. Create an affirmation around it. Example: "I am weak-willed" is your limiting belief. The affirmation could be "I am strong and resolute!" Use this affirmation at least 2 X per day for several weeks. Consistency is key here!! You have to do it everyday!! No skipping weekends. Your behavior will begin to reflect the new belief. It must.

There are so many reasons why losing weight is hard! Hiring a coach will get you through the challenges and on to living a healthier, happier, more enjoyable life. I have been there myself and am passionate about helping others get and stay healthy.

Kiki Lynn Renze
    KLRCoach.com