found a new wii game

Options
guys ive literally just bught a new wii game. 'dancing on broadway' go get it if u have a wii. its the most fun ive had in forever and managed to burn off over 600 calories messing around with my kids for an hour and half. its actually the best workout ive had inforever lol

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    just dance is another good one :)
  • mkward62
    mkward62 Posts: 5
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good to know....I will look for this game tonight!
  • jcm214
    jcm214 Posts: 157
    Options
    I saw that game and was wondering how it would be. I've also thought about Just Dance but I've worried I would get bored because they seem to have a limited number of songs... Hmm. Will have to check them again.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    one to avoid is called step to the beat .... awful. so boring lol
  • leix
    leix Posts: 176
    Options
    Ill check this out.
    Ive just got rid of Just Dance got to boring for me! If i had to unlock songs etc it would be fine but its not after danced 20 times to same ones it gets boring.
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    does it tell you how many calories you burn?
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Do not...I repeat do not...buy the Dancing With The Stars DVD. It is so boring!! You learn 3 dances and although it is a good workout, if you aren't in excellent shape don't expect to make it through the whole dance. The trainers are not very engaging and the one guy on there doesn't seem like he is the brightest bulb in the box! I'm about to sell it on eBay and purchase Just Dance!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Just looked up the Dance On Broadway trailer on YouTube. It looks like a blast fo' sho!
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I have (and love) Just Dance. The concept looks to be exactly the same. I guess it just depends what kind of music you would rather dance to.