Feeling Good!

Options
I am feeling so great right now that I just needed to share it!

I'm going to be a bridemaid for one of my friends this September, and when we all first went to look at BM Dresses I was feeling pretty down, as the store only carried size 6 dresses for people to try on. I was all depressed and anxious, and it only made things worse that when I got sized for my dress I was in the "fat overcharge" zone. I told the lady that I wanted to order the dress in 2 sizes smaller, but she just wouldn't listen.

I went in today to try on the dress and pay the rest of it..and low and behold, it won't stay up! The dress *literally* fell off of me in the change room. It felt so good! I'm waiting till August to get it adjusted, so who knows how big it will be by then :happy:

Replies

• pink92307
    pink92307 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You go girl! That sounds great, I bet it felt amazing for the dress to be that big! Keep working hard and congratulations!
  • MarieS1967
    MarieS1967 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work - success is right around the corner!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    That's great news! Keep it up, chica! But I must say--that is outright RIDICULOUS that they only carried size 6 dresses for people to try on. I've never heard of that nonsense!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! B|+ch lady should have listened to you and ordered a smaller size. :tongue: But see, then you wouldn't have this glorious moment to post about!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!