90 days in...from 292 to 238!

Options
2»

Replies

• Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's such a fantastic loss for 90 days.

I love the picture of you and your family surrounded by all the leaves. It's a great photo.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Great loss, you look great!
  • jenwalton
    jenwalton Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT! Awesome job!!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Look at you go... I love the hair change and yes you need some clothes love you are falling out of yours Congrats thats never a bad thing. You are awesome please stay here the next pounds may come off slower but its gonna be so worth it. Id give anything for 60 pounds in 90 days. Hang on to them all! thanks so much for sharing
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Actually... these are new jeans :) just got them a few weeks ago :)

Looks like you're ready for new ones again!!! Great job!!! Keep up the great work!
  • loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is amazing. You are such an inspiration to others and your family. So glad I came across you on MFP today. Have a great weekend.
  • ShauniePooh
    ShauniePooh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so good and so much younger. It's true, I'm convinced, that weight puts on serious AGE. Keep up the great work! I am so proud of you. Be blessed!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!