How to lose a pound a week?

Okay so I'm 5'4" and 118 pounds, trying to get down to 110-115. I eat 1300 cals a day even though MFP recommended 1200 and MFP says that I'm losing .6 pounds a week because my TDEE is about 1670 cals. What I don't understand is how to lose a pound a week when I'm supposed to eat a net of 1300. That means that whether I exercise or not, I still have the same deficit because the more I exercise the more I should eat, but any less than a net of 1300 and I will be slowing my metabolism down, right? So how do I lose a pound or more a week?

Replies

• Paula_22
    Paula_22 Posts: 8
    There is no short cut to lose weight. If you want to lose weight in a healthy you need to follow a proper plan regarding exercise and diet. The more you eat the more extra calories you will have to burn. There are some other some other ways to loss eight for example medical weight loss. For that you need to consult with your medical officer. That is safe and effective, one of my very close friend shared his awesome experience of loosing weight with the help of medical weight loss. I can't say what will be your experience but that will be a good option to try. For more information see http://hcgdietjourney.com/

Enjoy :)