I don't understand!

Options
When I first started I entered my weight at 206lbs. I've messed about for ages but this past week have tried really hard and have lost 11lbs. When I entered my weight, it said congratulations you have lost more than 10lbs since your last weigh in and we suggest you reset your goals. So I did that and now my weight loss ticker says I've only lost 1lb??!!! Why??!!! I know it's not important but it is to me :(

Replies

• Requiembell
    Requiembell Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It starts over every time you reset your goals.
  • RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Mine didn't, it just reduced my calories but ticker continued the same.

You should be able to specify the starting weight in the settings, I changed mine once when I was messing with it
  • RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    On the web version when you go under Apps -> Ticker -> Update weight data you can readjust your starting weight.
  • Trigger49
    Options
    Hi I am new to this website. I have just entered all my details to see how many calories I will have and MPL came back saying I would GAIN 3lbs a week. I want to lose weight, why is it telling me this? HELP!!
  • Poprocket_2012
    Options

Mine didn't, it just reduced my calories but ticker continued the same.

Mine didn't either
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options

no it doesn't.

OP - did you just re-do your goals, or did you also change your starting weight?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this website. I have just entered all my details to see how many calories I will have and MPL came back saying I would GAIN 3lbs a week. I want to lose weight, why is it telling me this? HELP!!

Go back to My Home, Goals. Choose guided and re-enter your info. Make sure you select "lose 1 lb a week" or whichever option you want.