Does my face look fat?

Options
lasulit
lasulit Posts: 22 Member
Has anybody here felt bloated once in a while? Like you wake up and you feel that your cheeks are puffier, your chin is a little bigger? And you keep asking your girlfriend, much to her annoyance, if your face looks fat? And then she blurts back, "stop asking, you're like a girl."

Replies

• RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    sigh
    Activating troll mode... ... ...
    Troll mode activated!

"OMG YES! You have the fattest face in the whole wide world... wait no!!! In the universe!!!!!"

Deactivating troll mode... ... ...
    Troll mode deactivated!

Have a nice day.
  • dcyr009
    dcyr009 Posts: 93
    Options
    You do not have a fat looking face. I don't see a double chin or chubby cheeks. Stop picking on yourself.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    It's a little round.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    sigh
    Activating troll mode... ... ...
    Troll mode activated!

"OMG YES! You have the fattest face in the whole wide world... wait no!!! In the universe!!!!!"

Deactivating troll mode... ... ...
    Troll mode deactivated!

Have a nice day.

:laugh:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yes and the rest of you too.
  • dcyr009
    dcyr009 Posts: 93
    Options
    My husband's face looks heavier when his hair grows out. Get a hair cut. I saw the pics of you with shorter hair. Regardless of your weight your hairstyle made a difference in the shape of your face.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    For goodness sake..does that REALLY warrant a forum post? :noway:
  • lasulit
    lasulit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well, that escalated quickly.

I'm sure it's all in my head. and the rest of me as it was pointed out. He he he.

Just asking if it happens to other people. But for me I notice it happens when I don't work out at the end of my day?
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I find when I eat a lot of carbs at night I cant fit my pants on my head the next morning.
  • venefirous
    Options
    You aren't the only one that feels that way. My face seems like it's the first place weight gain starts to show.

Just keep working towards your goals and try not to get stuck on berating yourself - it really is only wasted energy that could be spent doing something else.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options

I'm sure it's all in my head.

Yep.
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I think many of us tend to see ourselves differently than others do and we are also much more critical of ourselves and our shapes than others. You look great and are doing great. Keep up the hard work!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Yepp, I wake up and always do "the test" before I weigh myself...does my face look fat[ter]? Is my ring too tight? If the answer to one or both is yes, then I skip the scale that day lol