Me... and my life-size cut out -140 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• Flagirlof3
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That is GENIUS! And you look incredible, like 20 years younger!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!! you look a different person!!!! I am speechless!!!!! you look great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy, happy & beautiful!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Neat idea & congrats on the weight loss.
  • bywhim
    bywhim Posts: 10
    Options
    Good luck with your class! You're going to do great! Visual aids are always a huge attention getter and that is one dramatic visual aid! You've done an amazing job!
  • PJT614
    PJT614 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow!! All I can think of is that song by Toby Keith, "She's a Hottie".

Your confidence shines through; you look so much happier :) What an amazing transformation.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this! Congrats to you and what an amazing thing you did for yoursefl!

My family had a party for me to celebrate my weight loss and I so wanted to push through my old self like they do on the Biggest Loser :D
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    ????Amazing transformation!
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I've always thought you looked great but I never saw your befores before - and how cool that you can stand next to it!! Absolutely marvelous... great job :-)

^^^^^^ This.... AMAZING job!!! WTG!!! Love the cutout idea... :smile:
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    sexy little minx!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congratulations! :)
  • hjkcollins
    Options
    You look fantastic and what an awesome idea of a cut out, how did you do that?? You should be proud of your accomplishments, I know I am. Your before and after reminds me of mine, I weighed 255lbs 3 years ago and today 148 and went from size 20/22 to 4 and more importantly it's how I feel. Never would I have thought I would be addicted to health and fitness, especially after I tried every "diet" over 25 years and nothing worked. Once I made this journey about a lifestyle change and surrounding myself with like minded people it was better. CONGRATS!!! Heidi
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! And my husband said you're looking hot! (He's right, you know!) :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • jeanababy2
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Such a great inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! You look Wonderful!!
  • starfishme81
    starfishme81 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What a cool idea. I never thought to do something like that. You look amazing! Keep up the hard work and enjoy your accomplishments!
  • mpjmlmom
    mpjmlmom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Congratulations on an amazing transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!