Options
Hi my name is Elaine, seems like I have been dieting all my life. Got to my goal weight a couple of years ago, felt amazing, vowed I would never put it on again. Needless to say here I am again. Want to get that feeling back, my confidence at low point, I dread invitations coming my way because I don't like the way I look and feel in anything. Just got my first grand daughter and I want to be the Nanna she deserves. Would like to be in touch with people so we could all help each other I know it would help me to know that I am sharing my journey with others in the same boat. Look forward to hearing from you.:smile:

Replies

• LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi Elaine,

Welcome! This site has worked well for me and there are a lot of great and supportive friends to be made here. All the best to your on your journey toward good health! :flowerforyou:
  • LeShea417
    Options
    Hi there! I've been here for about 2 weeks and I love it. I too dreaded events because of my weight. I decided I wanted to change things now before getting some kind of disease like Diabetes 2 or heart problems, because one day I want to be able to enjoy my grandchildren too.
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site for support. I have been heavy along as I can remember and feeling good about losing the weight. I want to be able to walk with my grand daughters and watch them grow up. I am enjoying being able to do more. Good Luck.
  • forgottongarden
    forgottongarden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the lovely welcome, you are all doing so well so the site must work. look forward me joining you in the weight loss. My weigh day is tuesday, wish me luck.:flowerforyou: