new phone and MFP help

Options
DizzieLittleLifter
DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
:smile: do I need to get an app or patch or something to come to MFP through my HTC HD phone? I'm new to this advanced phone technology. :laugh:

Replies

• twilight1542
    twilight1542 Posts: 403
    Options
    I don't specifically know that phone so I might not be much help :( My old phone was a Palm Treo so I accessed MFP via the web browser--the functionality was somewhat limited ( like I could add food to diary from "recent" & "favorite foods" but couldn't search for new foods). New phone is a palm pixi & the website works exactly the same on the web browser as on a computer. There is an iPhone app & there have been requests for blackberry, droid, etc apps but app development takes awhile :( So if you're not able to login via the phones browser you might be sol....unless there's some sort of missing plug-in you can download for the browser.
  • mrsyatesy
    mrsyatesy Posts: 173
    Options
    I think the android beta testing is happening at the moment so it shouldn't be long before it's released. Maybe send a question to Al and see when it's coming?
    Happy new phone! :bigsmile:
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm having fun with it! It's the one that is like the Iphone 4G. It's windows based so I have Internet Explorer. Hopefully and app is in the works! :wink: