I was able to shopping yesterday...in my own closet!

Options
Cre8veLifeR
Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
All of my size 12 clothes are now swimming on me, so I went to the dust covered section of my drawers and closet -- my old size 10's. THEY FIT comfortably! It's been 7 years since I was able to fit into a size 10! I put on some old DKNY jeans I used to love and they fit! I looked at my booty from behind and it's looking good! :laugh: I packed up all those size 12 clothes and am donating them TODAY!

Then my sister asked me do a little shopping with her yesterday and I found this adorable dress...They didn't have it in a size 10 but had an 8 and it's stretchy so I thought, what the heck? I'll try it...

It's a little snug and I will wear it out when I lose the nest 9 lbs...but I could get into a size 8. I cried with happiness. :-) I just wanted to share with people who get it. I appreciate it when people tell me I am looking good but it's nice to share with others on the journey of change. It feels great! :heart:

dress_zps90c42dfd.jpg

Replies

• RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That is SO great! And you look amazing. I want those shoes. :wink: Congratulations!

You are an inspiration for me, starting out as a size 12 too!
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Love the new dress!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Love this! Especially the jeans part, and that dress is hot!!!!
  • jessichri
    jessichri Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!!!
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That dress is gorgeous on you! Congrats! And you totally inspired me, I have each size from my current to when I was my fittest before hanging in my closet. I'm so excited to be able to wear those clothes again!
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thank you! @rachel - the shoes are Guess - got them at DSW and they are also comfy! :wink:
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    It is a great feeling when you can pull something out of storage that you thought you will never fit in again but you just could not throw it out for some reason and try it on and have it fit again! You are doing a great job!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Good for YOU!!! I am so happy for you. You look great.
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome! great work! I was almost able to the other day. The pants buttoned, but would've been very uncomfortable by the end of the day :') I'll try them on again next month.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!