drunk food

Options
2»

Replies

• Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    oooohhhhh......chili cheese fries with onions.

Wow....that is pretty close to the perfect food.

This topic is making me so hungry now.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Rats. I left my 85% dark choco bar at work. It would have been yumtastic on one of those mug cakeycakes
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    NOMS.

*tummy growling*

i like pizza, sweet potato fries, and chocolate (or really any sweet treat)! ...and more alcohol of course :drinker:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    drunk burritos and pizzaaaa
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Spicy spuds with garlic mayo, or a special burger with doner meat or a kebab shop pizza, better when you share with some random person in the taxi queue.
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Carne asada fries and California burritos right before bed. Wake up and eating a greasy cheeseburger and fries.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Egg rolls
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    For some reason, when I'm drunk, all I want is protein, but I don't usually mix food and alcohol. I'll take a bite of something and not like the texture and spit it out. I can eat chips drunk though.

For hangovers, I drink Powerade (electrolyte drink) and eat beef jerky :D Works like magic!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I haven't been REALLY drunk in quite some time but I could pretty much eat anything at that point. chips were big for me. And I remember where I grew up there was this pizza place that made really thin crust pizza. They stayed open super late so all the drunkies could come eat. Never did anything taste so good at 2:00AM as that specific pizza....drool
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I tend to avoid drunk food.

They always start food fights.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You make a sandwich that is full of random stuff that shouldn't be put together. That your so drunk you believe you are Jamie Oliver so you group text it to every single person telling them step by step how to make it in your iPhone(400 plus people) including your bosses,clients etc at 3am. Can get away with anything when I'm drunk because I'm Irish it's expected. Score :drinker:
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It's going to be a drunk night for me too, first time drinking in over a month (Not that I drink a lot, but about every 2 weeks or so, we like to have a big karaoke party and have a few drinks....) I am going to cut up some fruit and veggies before hand, and bake some chicken with buffalo sauce.... Here's to hoping I can stick to it! I am 3 weeks dairy and gluten free!!!!
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheese fries......I need a drunk food night!