Running Playlists

Options
What songs that are popular at the moment/or of all time make you want to run and grab your sneakers and put your soles to the pavements? Or to bust out another mile on your bike? Or to break your PR?

I'm always looking for new music to inspire my runs and workouts. Any suggestions, any genres are helpful. I am incredibly eclectic with my musical tastes.

Replies

• mishmum
    mishmum Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm interested too!!!

bump
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Bump! I am getting tired of the music I have and find myself constantly skipping songs
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Crazy train - Ozzy Osbourne is the song I love the most on my playlist. I can play that song over and over and never get sick of it!
  • copiousmusings
    Options
    Florence & the Machine : Dog Days are Over is one of my favorite running songs
    & I'll Make A Man Out of You : Donny Osmond (Think Mulan) actually keep me going.
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options
    KE$HAS WHOLE ALBUM.... SERIOUSLY YOULL BURN AROUND 800 CALORIES HAHAHA BTW WHAT DOES BUMP MEAN? :-/ Im a little slow...
  • xxnellie146xx
    Options
    KE$HAS WHOLE ALBUM.... SERIOUSLY YOULL BURN AROUND 800 CALORIES HAHAHA BTW WHAT DOES BUMP MEAN? :-/ Im a little slow...

Bump is used to mark the thread so you can come back to it after and it also will put in recent threads so hopefully other people see it and reply
  • iBreatheMusic88
    Options

Bump is used to mark the thread so you can come back to it after and it also will put in recent threads so hopefully other people see it and reply

So you just write Bump to know your place?
  • xxnellie146xx
    Options

So you just write Bump to know your place?

Yes :)