90 lbs down...10 lbs to go....for now...

Options
Well it's 89.4 to be percise. I posted at 70 lbs, 80lbs and so here is 90lbs. For those that don't know I started at 318 lbs on August 21,2012 and now I'm a hair away from 90lbs. Just decided to go ahead and post since I won't be posting again until I reach the century mark and to get a little motivations from seeing how far I have come. I also want to say that I did it without any fancy diet pills, programs or fads (I do take whey protien shakes) . I'm not knocking anything out there because different things work for different people but for those of you out there that are trying to do it by eating clean and healthy, and hard work, I'm a living testament along with many others that it can be done!!! Ask questions, get feed back and advice, do your own research and then most importantly find out and do what's best for you! Not everyone is the same . We all don't have the same results although we all have similar goals. Journeys often take people on vastly different paths but no matter the path there is usually 1 goal. My advice is to find what works for you, find your motivation whatever it may be, and then want to achieve that goal as if failure was not an option because when its not an option, what choice do we have?

r1cv2e.jpg

Replies

• betherfany
    Options
    Way to GO!!!! Keep it up!
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    you're inspiring (and a cutie!) :blushing: nice work :smile:
  • SaffSaad
    SaffSaad Posts: 81
    Options
    Wow you look great. Great work!
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great job....truly an inspiration for me since I have a 98 pound weight loss goal and am halfway there almost!
  • charovnitza
    charovnitza Posts: 689
    Options
    You're doing a Great job!
  • Greg127
    Greg127 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Nice job Flint..keep doing what works for you.
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    major difference there well done
  • Larissa_Johnson
    Options
    Awesome! What are some things that really worked well for you?
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Your arms are looking great!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Looking good Mychal :) I need someone to take my 'now' pics at 100 pounds lost then when I reach my goal :) I think you will reach your goal sooner than I will. Keep it up!
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Really wonderful job. Your dedication and hard work has paid off. You are truly an inspiration.
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great! That is a huge difference.
  • Deanna149
    Deanna149 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    WOW!!great work! thanks for sharing and the motivational words!!!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Well it's 89.4 to be percise. I posted at 70 lbs, 80lbs and so here is 90lbs. For those that don't know I started at 318 lbs on August 21,2012 and now I'm a hair away from 90lbs. Just decided to go ahead and post since I won't be posting again until I reach the century mark and to get a little motivations from seeing how far I have come. I also want to say that I did it without any fancy diet pills, programs or fads (I do take whey protien shakes) . I'm not knocking anything out there because different things work for different people but for those of you out there that are trying to do it by eating clean and healthy, and hard work, I'm a living testament along with many others that it can be done!!! Ask questions, get feed back and advice, do your own research and then most importantly find out and do what's best for you! Not everyone is the same . We all don't have the same results although we all have similar goals. Journeys often take people on vastly different paths but no matter the path there is usually 1 goal. My advice is to find what works for you, find your motivation whatever it may be, and then want to achieve that goal as if failure was not an option because when its not an option, what choice do we have?

I love you. I mean, I love my husband but, I love what you are saying. I have a Poster on my wall that says "Failure is not an Option"! I agree with everything you are saying. Anyone can give their opinion for what has worked for them but, this doesn't mean it will work for you or anyone else. We are all human and none of us are exactly the same. Congrats on your success- admire your drive and determination. Thank you for posting. Good luck with your ongoing journey.
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    keep going! you look great!
  • Leo_gosh
    Leo_gosh Posts: 40
    Options
    Awesome work !!
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great work, you look awesome, and great message.
  • Flintbeats810
    Flintbeats810 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your kind words and added motivation!
  • jonathanharwood
    jonathanharwood Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Way to go man! Very impressive keep it up, I bet you feel so much better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!