Where is everyone? friends to motivate and to be motivated.

Options
Hi all!

I have been meaning to do this for a while now but haven't had the time , so now i am making the time to do it! Anyway i thought i would post this as i am looking to add new friends on my profile due to....well?......People removing me from their list :(

I have been on this site for a while and it's been extremely useful and helpful and i have met some great people on here from all over the world. There have been times when i haven't been able to log my foods or exercise on here for a couple of weeks due to illness or an extremely busy schedule, BUT i always return within a short amount of time. So that might be why people choose to delete me perhaps thiniking i won't come back.

I am here to encourage, support, listen to whatever goals you may have. I try to message everyone for support and some to congratulate the ones that reached their goal, YAY!

It would be also nice if i could have friends that support and kick me when needed. I also welcome constructive criticism.

It doesn't matter where your from, just say hi and add me and we can start or continue this journey together.

PEACE AND LOVE XX

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me ..... I would love to support and motivate you .... wishing you much success ,,,Megan :bigsmile:
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hola!!! I'm down to be that gal for you ! we can do this ! : )
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish, i log in daily, England based, probably old enough to be your grand dad. :smile:
  • Squeezalsize10
    Options
    Add me if you wish, i log in daily, England based, probably old enough to be your grand dad. :smile:

haha. Thats great! age isn't an issue.
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will add you :-). The more encouragement the better on both ends!
  • Leo_gosh
    Leo_gosh Posts: 40
    Options
    I shall add you !
  • Lulufifi1994
    Lulufifi1994 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I do plan to be on here every day internet access permitting. :)