making myself accontible Day 3

Options
Today I did good, I think!

Bf~1/2 a cinnamon roll, 1/2 cup coffee, 1 slice whole wheat tost with 1 teaspoon cheese whiz
and an apple.
lunch~ 1 cup stew with vegies 1/2 a whole wheat bun, 1 smal scoop ice cream
snack~ 1 apple and 4 crackers
dinner~ 2 2inch slices pizza, (home made)
snack 1 apple with 1 table spoon peanut butter

40 min on my treadmill.
I cleaned out my kids toy boxes and rooms, had a keep and give box. its hard getting rid of some things but my kids never play with them anymore,

Replies

• Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options

Bf~1/2 a cinnamon roll, 1/2 cup coffee, 1 slice whole wheat tost with 1 teaspoon cheese whiz
    and an apple.

40 min on my treadmill.
    I cleaned out my kids toy boxes and rooms, had a keep and give box. its hard getting rid of some things but my kids never play with them anymore,
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options

and an apple.

40 min on my treadmill.

You are doing better. I'd recommend putting yogurt and sliced fresh fruit in your diet. Baked goods are a bonafied rarity but only in small doses for me, like a cheat meal/snack of the week. Honestly, aside from the roll and whiz, everything else sounded delicious to me. Housekeeping can be a big task and you kicked some major tail on that treadmill today. Keep it up.
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Better today!
    Getting there... just got to rid yourself of the sweets, bread types slowly. I know it's hard. Good work on the treadmill!

MORE veggies and fruits!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I know I need more fruits and veggies, Friday is shoping day and i have my list of healthy things to get,
    Thanks for reminding me I want to put yogurt on my list too.

Thanks for the support every one, I want to show my kids a better example.
  • bayaderka
    bayaderka Posts: 53
    Options
    Make sure that your carbs aren't quite extensive, ex. for breakfast having toast AND .5 cinnamon roll?