Need some friends

Options
I have been on this site forever. The last year I have slacked off pretty bad but hopefully starting Monday I am going to get back on track. and I need to good supportive friends. I have a significant amount to lose. I need friends who will be tough yet supportive! Thanks. :smile:

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Hey, Jessica! Sending a FR now :)
  • jasmine64200
    jasmine64200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this and I've got no friends on here. I don't want to add people I know from Facebook, so all requests are welcome?
  • Workoutwinner
    Options
    I am not new to the site, but slacked majorly last year ( and last couple months) but now I am prepared to workout and get fit.
  • BrandyLee75
    Options
    I am right there with ya!! Lets do this!!:smile:
  • Fast_Track
    Fast_Track Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We can do this together!
  • fayeonherway
    Options
    Welcome back !
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    How do you plan to good your supportive friends?
  • lindak1948
    Options
    Hi Jessica! I just got on this site 2 weeks ago but have only been actually using the site for the past 3 days. I have tried so many different things-I'm still paying for Weight Watchers and have been going to one on one training for the past 5 weeks. Only have 1 more session to go with the one on one trainer. I really like how this site helps you track, etc. I will gladly be your friend and help yu in any way I can. Let's do this together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just send me a post any time you need help and I will do the same.
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    Sending you a request right now :) I'll definitely love to motivate people :)
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm afraid I'm only really nice and supportive.
  • landlady5
    landlady5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi jessica i just joined up today i have about 2 stone to lose. lets keep in touch and see how we do. good luck linda
  • Leo_gosh
    Leo_gosh Posts: 40
    Options
    Adding