: I want to see before & after pics of tall 5-'10 ladies

Options
123457»

Replies

• Kathryn0323
    Kathryn0323 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have my before and after and back to big photos. My skinny pic is after losing 40 pounds.
  • adryanemh
    adryanemh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1/2" and when I was 165 I looked awesome! Then again, I was taking a dance class 6 hours a week, playing badminton at least 3 hours a week, and going out dancing. Also, I was 20. =) I'm hoping to get to 170 then firm up a bit.
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am 6'1 I have some pics up I am actually 5-10 lighter than when I started on MFP but I have been lifting you can check my page for pics....I can see a big difference I am a lot slimmer now than back then...
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    The pic on the left was before I started strength training. I was a size 12. The pic on the right, still 155 lbs, but now a size 6, thanks to strength training.
    32479585_8792.jpg
    Wow! You look great. How much time was between these two pictures? Were you still eating at a deficit, or at maintenance?

This was about a year. I was eating at maintenance, or roughly 1900 calories. And thank you!
  • phoebegetsfit2
    phoebegetsfit2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think it definitely takes a bit more weight to notice the difference when you're taller. (I'm 5'10")

This is roughly 40lbs and my tummy is still holding on for dear life!

2hncisn.jpg
  • 4Shantel4
    4Shantel4 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump !!
  • therealaubrey
    therealaubrey Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I am 5'10" and started at 255. I lost a solid 40 pounds before people started noticing. Just hit one-derland this week! Will come back and post some pics tonight.
  • umphreak94
    umphreak94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing~ So inspirational!
    In progress.

w0i6pe.jpg

340 to 221
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love reading the successful loses but am also sitting here thinking holy hell!?? I am 6' and was 230, currently 217 and looking to get to 175.. Which I thought was enough except I'm reading some of you ladies are 6' and 145!! O.o
    Work towards your goal and reassess. You may find you're perfectly happy at 175. You might decide you want to go lower after all. I'm 5'10" and 143. I'm not trying to lose weight now but rather lose fat. I would be okay if I gain weight, too, as long as it's muscle! I have a very small frame, though. My wrist measurement is only 6 inches. 175 on me would be too much, but I've seen plenty of pictures of women my height at your goal weight and higher that look amazing.

Oh I know, but sometimes it just seems like wow maybe I'm under estimating my goals....like maybe I'm suppose to be 150? I will reevaluate once I reach 175 :)

I know how you feel, I started at 193 and my goal was 170 - a healthy BMI for my height (5'10"). But then I reached 170... and I wasn't happy. I'm now at 154 and I'm aiming for 140. I plan on maintaining around 140-145 but like was said above, I wouldn't mind gaining weight from there as long as it's muscle!

It depends on how it looks on you. I, too, have a very small frame and the weight is very noticeable on me. I see other women my height on here who weigh as much or more and if I looked like they do at this weight I'd stop losing right now! I also realize it has a lot to do with muscle mass - I could choose to tone up right now and build muscle while maintaining my current weight. But I'm going to lose the weight and then build muscle weight after instead.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I would post my pics, but don't know how.. so check out my profile, my before 100lb weight loss pics are posted. I am 5'11
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yay tall girls! Everyone looks so wonderful!
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    Options
    wow you all are AMAZING(:
    Im 5'9 and have only lost 10 pounds and no one has noticed lol my mom is always telling me to diet. What she doesnt know is that I actually lost 10 pounds already :/
  • amberbabb26
    amberbabb26 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm not 5"10 but 6"1. You can see results in profile pic! I started getting compliments round 30 pounds loss the pic is 52 pounds loss
  • Ktmax456
    Ktmax456 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    These are all fabulous!

how many calories are you tall girls eating and how long did it take to lose the weight?
  • Stadtkatze91
    Stadtkatze91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump! I'm also 5"10 and I want to see some more pics :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!