Need Help Identifying This Equipment

My father traded my bow flex for this equipment, but I have NO idea what it is or what I can do with it. Therefore I am asking for all you guys and gals help! I hope to make me a printable workout routine for toning and cardio (not muscle building).

So here are the images!

4yvQhdR.jpg

Next image:

J4bmrZ3.jpg

Next image:

ZRgLzIU.jpg

and the last one:

k8SR7nb.jpg

I have a treadmill which I have experience in, but the others, without knowing what they do and being able to reference proper techniques have them collecting dust sadly. So any help identifying would be awesome! Thank you.

Replies

• gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    The first one is a pull down machine used for lats, triceps and any other type of pull down exercise.

2. Is a smith machine where u can bench press, squat, overhead press, a lot can be done on this, the other part is used for curls.

3. Used for dips and leg raises...
  • baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    u have a nice set up
  • IronFiend
    IronFiend Posts: 44 Member
    missing the plates on that first machine, yes, nice stuff indeed!
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    The funny thing is that the bowflex does the same thing, maybe better than those machines...
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Ugh, a Smith Machine. Don't use that part for anything other than calf raises or shrugs.

Better yet - sell it to someone else and get someone to build you a power rack.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    missing the plates on that first machine, yes, nice stuff indeed!

^^^^

missing the weights...
  • Falyesai
    Falyesai Posts: 41
    Thanks! I didn't take the photo of the dumbell rack (husband uses it) and the weight plate rack (slap full from 25lb-5lb) stuff. He's more into strength training, so he uses it more. =)

The bowflex was old, and hubby liked freeweights better than the bowflex. (dunno why) So they made an even trade. Since we can't pull our trucks into the garage, it's kinda turned into a workout room. =)
  • Falyesai
    Ugh, a Smith Machine. Don't use that part for anything other than calf raises or shrugs.

Better yet - sell it to someone else and get someone to build you a power rack.

Which one is the Smith Machine? (Again, unsure what the formal names of the equipment is)
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    PIC #
    1. Is a press down for triceps ext, you can sit at it your knees go under the roller pads. You can also do standing rows with the rope if you can stand back from it, along with Chops. It you have a straight bar to replace the rope you can do lat Pull downs, and presses
    2. 2 stations, one concentrated arm curl and 2, if the pads below have weights then it looks to be a leg extension or just situps (rollers hold your feet)
    3. "Champ" is a Roman Chair, you can do leg raises, dips, etc. do serches for roman chair exercises.
    4. Bench under a Smith Rack. With Bench: Bench press, Seated Overhead press on bench. If the bench angles up or down you can do incline and decline presses. Remove the bench for Squats, bent over rows, shrugs, etc. The Pad at the other end of the bench is for Arm curls and situp (with the roller pads at the bottom to hold your feet)

I don't have any model names for you, sorry.
  • Falyesai
    Thanks a ton! My husband wants to get in better health with me (YAY) but we wanted to make sure to do an exercise plan that was proper. And without knowing the names at first, I was hesitant. So I am greatly appreciative of y'alls help!