Friends Who Will be Honest and Keep me Accountable?

Options
Hi! I've been on MFP since February of this year. I started out really well and thought I was really getting in the swing of things. But lately, my eating habits have been absolutely AWFUL. I keep eating all of these chocolates, and ice creams, and processed foods, and things that I know I shouldn't be eating. I can feel myself slipping back into my old habits and that is NOT where I need or want to go! So, I'd like some friends who also want someone to keep them accountable and who will keep me accountable. I need someone not to say "Oh tomorrow's a new day I'm sure you'll do better next time" but instead "You need to get it together and eat better!" I really need someone who will push me and let me know when I've had a bad day and need to step it up. I would be happy to do the same in return for those who feel like they need the same sort of push. Thank you in advance!!

Replies

• freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • esgarcia7
    esgarcia7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Adding you too ; )
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    bump to find you some more friends.
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Adding you as well. My husband and I are becoming experts at finding alternatives for our cravings so glad to help!
  • BChanFit
    BChanFit Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Love it, I'm in the same boat! :) Let's do it, I've made a bunch of good changes but quality food is the thing that's missing and I know I need to get it together. Has been going better this week but there's always room for improvement.
  • BChanFit
    BChanFit Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    not sure how to add as friends....?
  • Jessicupcake20
    Options
    Adding you also, im new to this site and i need the same thing !
  • Offical
    Offical Posts: 94
    Options
    add me.
  • lmpopz3012
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I am looking for friends who interact, support, motivate and will keep me in check...I will be sure to do the same!
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Sure, feel free to add me. I'm good at positive reinforcement. And you can point and laugh at my training, I've got a marathon coming up in ~6 months or so.