Gained weight but eating right -_-

Options
So when I weight myself this morning I wasn't upset when i gained 2 lbs, I've been exersicing, eating right and I know muscle is going to do this. I am going to gain before I begin to lose again and that is just fine with me. I started 30 day shred yesterday, I am swollen, in pain, but I did it! :laugh: In a few minutes I am going to do my second day....and when I weight myself and measure myself in 2 weeks I know I'll drop at least 3 lbs and lose a few inches so, so what if I gained 2 lbs ! =) Have a happy and safe Fourth of July weekend MFP family.

Replies

• Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to look at it: I do the same thing. I wish you best of luck with your "shred"

P.S. if your muscles hurt, you can try a supplement like "Twinlab ZMA Fuel". It helps release the acids that build up & tone. I don't take it a lot, but when I do really intense workouts that I feel the next day... and the day after!.. it helps a lot.

Happy 4th, too :smile:
  • Anely05
    Anely05 Posts: 15
    Options
    Happy 4th weekend girl! You're going to be fierce after that 30day shred! Dont worry about this gain weight as you're just gaining muscles!
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options