Hip/Thigh/Leg workouts

Options
bmfrazie
bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
What lower body workouts do you like the best? Lots of things effect what areas you drop weight from. However, I would really like to try and target my hips and thighs in some of my workouts.

Replies

• rero
    rero Posts: 24
    Options
    lunges/squats especially with weights seem to be the number one exercise

for me i want to keep the booty so i also do donkey kicks, pelvic tilts and other exercises that i dont know the names off so ill tone and build. you should also tone your lower abs to take some strain off your back when doing lower body workouts.

hope this helps
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    RUN! Seriously, my thighs went from flubber to fab (not good looking, but very strong and firm) in just a few months.
  • tiffaniball06
    Options
    a couple of days a week when Im on the elliptical i put it at a high intensity and I dont use the moving handle bars i just strictly work it with my legs it has really helped ive lost lots of inches in my legs also I put the tread mill at like a 12 or 14 incline
  • Sillybunni
    Sillybunni Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can't really target one area for weight loss, however those exercises will tone your muscles up and make them look less flabby, especially when the weight does come off.

I have larger legs but I think running would be a great workout for legs. A friend of mine that's a person trainer says everyone should do squats! You can use a bar to add weight to your squats too.