Someone noticed at last!

Options
Emse7
Emse7 Posts: 1 Member
Just had to share as no-one I know cares, but a friend finally noticed my weight loss! I was so pleased I could have hugged her (she's not a touchy person either so would have been v. scared!!)

I've gone from 12st 10lbs to 10st since December and not one person has mentioned it, so I've been getting a bit disheartened.

I feel much better now :-)

Replies

• sissytx
    sissytx Posts: 50
    Options
    That is awesome. Keep up the good work. It does feel good when someone notices. That is just great!!!
  • griffswoman
    griffswoman Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Always makes such a difference when someone notices huh. Well done on an excellent weight loss, you've done brilliantly
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    congratulations. I'm not sure how much weight that is, but your hard work and determination is paying off. I have lost 9 lb in one month and am feeling happy over it, but it feels so small for the effort. Still it is better then gaining.
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    I work as a mail carrier and one of my customers told me Friday that I look great. It felt great to hear that, especially coming from a man.
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    That is awesome & wonderful! Don't ever get discouraged - I've only lost about 9lbs in the last 7 months, but by working out I changed my entire body composition: people at my work just started to notice as well - it's a great feeling & it keeps you motivated to keep going :flowerforyou:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    SWEET! I know I am excited to see my brothers and sisters and their families come into town in a few days and they have not seen me a 1 year! I am silently hoping they will notice, which they better cuz I was a size 12 and now I am mostly a 6, but some 7/8's fit good too (depends on the brand). But either way that is a BIG difference to me.

YAY TO ALL OF US!!!
  • simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    It's such a great feeling when someone notices the results of your hard work. My family doesn't say much either but my doctor and his secretary noticed yesterday and it felt great!

Keep up the good work!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Congrats!:flowerforyou:
    It's so great to hear that, isn't it?!!!
  • CocoFire
    CocoFire Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It feels SO good when someone notices! Keep up the hard work!
  • lelesmama
    lelesmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I completely understand!! I am a stay-at-home-mom so it's not like I have a job to go to where people see me changing. It's so discouraging without recognition!! A couple friends and family have noticed so it's nice getting a little pat on the back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!