Advocare 10 day challenge

Soooo... I'm on day 4... and I have followed everything to the T... I've NOT lost a single pound and I don't know about inches because I go off of how things fit...

which brings me to the next depressing thing... I have been bloated the ENTIRE time and on day 2 I had the world's worst headache, which I no longer have... but this bloating is ridiculous!!

HELP! or is this just a waste of money?

Replies

• sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    I did a full challenge ( can't remember if it is 24 or 28 days) and lost a grand total of 1.4 pounds :( I lost like 3 pounds on the cleanse phase, and GAINED 1.6lbs on the max phase.

When I cut carbs down to 100g net per day, I lost 4.8 pounds the first week, and 1.5lbs a week for the next few months. Much cheaper!!
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Hmmm thank you both for responses! It is really hard to find negative results from this stuff... and I was beginning to think something was madly wrong with me for not seeing any change!

Gorda thanks so much for listing alternatives! I'm poor so your help is great!!
  • Webona293
    Webona293 Posts: 39 Member
    Well part of why everyone says it works is because they start dieting along with the 24-day challenge and don't take into account that if they dieted anyway they would lose weight. PLUS if its in your mind that these product WILL help you lose weight then that also plays a role. When Dr Oz took 100 women and gave 50 a green coffee bean extract pill and the other 50 a placebo the placebo group STILL lost 40lbs all together because they thought they were getting the real thing. So if you THINK it's gonna work it might.
  • 24 Day Challenge is AWESOME!!!! So on the 24 Day Challenge I lost 14 lbs and some inches. Never felt better in my life. Yes it was pricy, but i must admit that I spent so much more money at GNC trying to figure out what to take because employees had not taken the products. You see distributors of Advocare have tried many of the products and can relate to what one may need to make that break through. Having someone guide me through the whole process was wonderful too. And guess what is even more amazing???? I haven't gained it back. WhooHoo. So my daughter did the same thing and she has lost 30 lbs and not gained a pound back. So when I did shop at gnc I used to buy the membership and get the 10% off, but what is more amazing is that being an Advocare Advisor I get 40% off for a lifetime not annually like GNC and the products taste so good at 40% off. I have a coworker of mine who has a thyroid problem and wallk everyday and could not lose weight until Advocare!! Most of my clients say now its not so much about the weight loss as much as it is now how good they feel. Oh by the way the 10 day cleanse is to get all the toxins out of your body, not to lose weight, however the benefit is that people lose weight. So sorry Advocare didn't work for ya'll but I must admit I was 194 when I started in March and I am down 163 and from April throught Aug I was not taking any products and started up again in August and have lost around 16 more pounds
  • Krhunt79
    Krhunt79 Posts: 6 Member
    It is pricy, but I believe it works.. I started eating clean and back to running and working out in Jan. and lost about 6lbs started the challenge Mar 1 and lost 12lbs and 11 inches.. I have never lost inches from my hips before this challenge!! I worked out the whole time and the eating part was easy since we were already eating pretty healthy.

I am staying on the spark, and my energy on the challenge was amazing, I woke up alert, and love the way I felt. I def. think it is worth the investment!