1200 Cal and not losing weight

Options
I am consuming 1200 calories a day and find this works well for approx 10 days then the weight stops coming off, any help advice appreciated.

Replies

• Jude_V
    Jude_V Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the message boards :)

You might find this useful - read it through and do the calculations and if you need anything explaining I am sure we can all help....

Good luck
    x

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/937712-in-place-of-a-road-map-ver-3-0
  • Nussypoo
    Nussypoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1200 Calories a day is generally the recommended minimum caloric intake. Anything below that puts the body into starvation mode and basically make all the food tracking and exercise your doing pointless since your body doesn't process the food properly. I don't know if this is something for you to consider but...I used to eat around 1200 calories a day too and wasn't seeing any results in terms of weight loss and became increasingly frustrated. I did some research and found I wasn't eating ENOUGH calories in the day. I upped my caloric intake to between 1500 and 1800 calories depending. This accompanied with regular physical activities, has seemed to work well for me for a while now. I hope this helps :)
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    I see the same post everyday.

Eat more, move more.