Size 14/16 -> Size 8 ---- VERY pic heavy.

Options

Replies

• shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and great transformation!!!!!!!! :D Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • AshlieA96
    AshlieA96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow sexy lady!!Awesome job! You have done a great job and thanks for inspiring!! I hope to be there again also....
  • moodyshannon15
    moodyshannon15 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    So inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • HulaHoopQueen
    HulaHoopQueen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I read your story; thanks for posting it. You're very inspiring, congratulations!! :smile:
  • deoxy4
    deoxy4 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Girl, you're hot!! Well done!
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • sunnyflower1177
    Options
    u look really nice!!! keep up the good work it definately has shown!!
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and inspirational!
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and all your pics are so inspiring!!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing:)
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!
  • slf59
    slf59 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations for reaching and exceeding your goal. Be healthy and don't overdo the weight loss.
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful girl at any size of course but you clearly feel wonderful now.
    What an inspiration.
    Congrats
    :happy: :drinker:
    Jasmin

My sentiments exactly!
  • rachelklewis3
    rachelklewis3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great :) I am starting at about the same weight and size as you did (just 3" shorter) and hope to be as successful. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful :flowerforyou: and you have AMAZING curves!!
  • ASarioglou
    ASarioglou Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Roflmao

I also agree.

My boobs are gone. :(
    If only my hips and thighs would go away that easily.

You look incredible. Congratulations
  • Fabu_lass
    Fabu_lass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    great results, you look amazing
  • amandatiffany90
    Options
    Honestly - I can relate to you *SO* much!

Same age, same clothing sizes. I'm 3 inches taller than you, so my numbers are slightly higher, but our stories are so freaking similar.

In high school, I was a comfy size 12 US (16 UK). I was always confident and fairly happy with my weight, despite being the "curvy" friend. The curves became part of my identity. I rocked the curves. I've gained a bit of weight over the years, but I still thought I looked good, and it wasn't anything to worry about.

Until...much like you....I started to hate having my photo taken. It happened slowly.

I used to LOVE being the center of attention - until the bad photos were more frequent than the good ones. For someone as wacky and outgoing as I am - it's totally crippling to lose your confidence. My recent vacation photos blew my freaking mind. I had no idea how heavy I looked these days. Did I really let myself get THAT big?!

I'm now a size 16 US (20 UK). I'm only 2 weeks into this journey, but you are INSPIRING, and I hope I kick *kitten* the same way you did.

xxxxxxx
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You look great well done to you. I started at a 16 and can't wait until I get to a 8 :smile:
  • Tachyonic
    Tachyonic Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Wow! We have pretty much the exact same starting stats! I'm 5'6" and started at a little under 190 pounds. I was a size 8 in high school, and right now I'm a size 14 in jeans (though somehow I'm a size 16 in dress pants). My goal weight is 140, and I'm currently 184!

You're so inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!