Size 14/16 -> Size 8 ---- VERY pic heavy.

Options

Replies

• purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wooo! Congrats! :)
  • vmb46
    vmb46 Posts: 27
    Options
    You look amazing, and yes, you did carry your weight well! Congrats on your marriage!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! Love it! Congrats on being more healthy!!
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational & beautiful! That is my same goal size. Thank you for sharing!
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    I agree!!

Your boobs are amazing and you look amazing!!! You have an awesome womanly figure!
    [/quote]

^^ THIS ^^ !!!!! :bigsmile:

All kidding aside ...... You look AWESOME !! Great job !!:drinker:
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good job! I love how you mentioned that 14/16 isnt an OMG Im going to die size but for you, it was unhealthy and you wanted change! I love when people change thier lives for health and not just for "appearances" You did wonderful! Good work!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    WOW! So inspiring to me. My stats are very close to yours (Currently 14/16, 178#, GW 140# or whatever weight will make me look good in a 2 pc bathing suit!) :) Thanks for sharing... this gives me hope it can be done!

You look great!
  • terikd99
    terikd99 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love your pictures and your story. Congratulations on meeting your goal. You are an inspiration!!
  • crabbok
    crabbok Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great work! You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • bootsandfros
    bootsandfros Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you look great! such an inspiration! you are exactly where i want to be and you started where i am! thanks for the post :)
  • krystynnaa
    krystynnaa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Is it OK to hate you just a little because you kept your boobs? Just kidding - you look phenomenal!! Good job.

You look amazing! great job! I hate you a little too re: boobs haha Congrats on your success :D
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Oh my god you look amazing!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    U look great!!!! I want to look like you!
  • grabenson7
    Options
    Well you have done a lot of hard work there, getting to the size you are and look fab too.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous before and gorgeous after! CONGRATS on reaching your goal, you should be so proud, you are an inspiration to many! Well done!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Is it OK to hate you just a little because you kept your boobs? Just kidding - you look phenomenal!! Good job.

I agree!!

Your boobs are amazing and you look amazing!!! You have an awesome womanly figure!

I agree as well! You look absolutely amazing! I love your figure!
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

This! lol

Really though, you were beautiful before but the confidence looks great on you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!