Hello!!!!

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Alicia, and I am BACK to MFP! I lost 40 lbs two years ago using MFP as my tool, but unfortunately fell off the wagon and gained it all plus a lot back. I am kicking my butt into shape and need some motivators to help keep me in line. If anyone wants to be my friend add me we can kick butt together!

Replies

• hjkcollins
    Options
    Hi Alicia we are here to motivate you, glad you came back. This journey has to be about a lifestyle change and not a "diet". After 25 years of trying everything and nothing working for me and putting weight back on I decided it was about lifestyle change, proper nutrition, and planned workouts with maximum results! I loss 118 lbs and maintaining it because of support I get from being a fitness coach! Friend request me :) Heidi
  • ItsAliciaMarie
    Options
    Wow! You're such an inspiration! My main thing is nutrition. I just had orientation for my fitness plan, and that's bought and paid for so I am DEFINTIELY going to be going to that. But nutrition is something I have to do on my own, and that will be the struggle. Hopefully I can figure out a meal plan that works well for me. Thanks for the post! I'm adding you!
  • zobail123
    zobail123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia, I lost a total of 29 lbs, by starting last year doing this app, but fell off the band wagon too, so today I am back on and plan on losing 15 more lbs. I started doing the Total Lean Shakes today by GNC, I am hoping this will jump start my weigh loss again! Good luck on your journey!!
  • ItsAliciaMarie
    Options
    Cool! I am adding you as well! Let me know how you like the protein shakes, my fitness coach is big on those, and I haven't tried any yet.
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Hi Alicia! I've been in your same boat more than once... I love MFP ~ its been a big help! :smile:
  • rufusrubarb
    Options
    Hi,
    I feel like im on, of, on off with MFP and weight loss in general . I lost 20lbs last year but have piled it all back on again.Would really love to lose 50lbs at least. Any tips or encouragement welcome!

x
  • Misty2024
    Misty2024 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Alicia and welcome back! I just started three weeks ago. My goal is to loose as much as poss. By August so I need a lot of motivation and advise. You can add me if you want and we can kick butt together :) if anyone else wants to add me go for it :)