Meatloaf muffins (136 cals each)

Options
13»

Replies

• Corjogo
    Corjogo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Cabbage, shredded; is a great veggie to add. Add a little caraway seed, changes meatloaf up (Old WW recipe)
  • hobomclacey
    hobomclacey Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thanks!
  • sessik86
    sessik86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome. Thanks!
  • travelgal59
    travelgal59 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    did your post say no fiber? I wonder if I added some type of fiber if it would decrease the lbs impact. and if so what would be a good fiber filler?
  • travelgal59
    travelgal59 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    good idea on the making a crater in the top and the idea to stuff the inside.
  • tink082292
    Options
    That sounds really good. :)
  • ergumm
    ergumm Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have got to try this! Thank you for sharing :smile: It sounds like it will make me feel like I'm cheating but not!!! Thanks again!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Nope, no fiber. The panko crumbs aren't that great nutritionally it's just what I had. You could toast high fiber bread and crumb it yourself. You could also add ground flax for lots of fiber. May need to add more moisture in that case though. Veggies would also add some fiber.
  • sessik86
    sessik86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just made these. I couldn't find hickory smoke. They were good and I have leftovers for the next couple days.
  • foxygirlact
    foxygirlact Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    yum
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I make these all the time. I use quick oats instead of bread crumbs. Totally delicious. I will have to figure out how to incorporate more veggies though because my hubby hates veggies. I like the idea of adding sweet potato...might have to try this one!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I make something very similar to these. I use half lean hamburg & half minced turkey and use a brown sugar BBQ sauce instead of the ketchup. They are a great idea for quick meals as they freeze great! Thanks for the reminder of them.
  • tackie8383
    tackie8383 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ergumm
    ergumm Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I tried this recipe and I love it!!! My husband liked it too and told me I could fix them again! Believe me...that is a great accomplishment!!! He is so picky! Thank you so much!!
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I tried this recipe and I love it!!! My husband liked it too and told me I could fix them again! Believe me...that is a great accomplishment!!! He is so picky! Thank you so much!!

Glad to hear it!
  • igsalem
    igsalem Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Saw a recipe for this on Pinterest. It also had mashed potato "frosting"
  • Blafily
    Blafily Posts: 21
    Options
    Pic or it didnt happen!