20 pounds gone!

Options
I look in the mirror and see a tummy that I don't want to see. A little depressing until I think about what I must have looked like 20 lbs ago. That thought revitalizes me instantly. Twenty pounds gone. I've made the effort and it's paying off. Sure there is still a tummy there that I don't want to see but at least there is less of it then when I started a couple of months ago and in a couple more months it will be even smaller. Thanks to MFP and everyone else for the support. Good luck to all. We can do it!

Replies

• VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I look in the mirror and see a tummy that I don't want to see. A little depressing until I think about what I must have looked like 20 lbs ago. That thought revitalizes me instantly. Twenty pounds gone. I've made the effort and it's paying off. Sure there is still a tummy there that I don't want to see but at least there is less of it then when I started a couple of months ago and in a couple more months it will be even smaller. Thanks to MFP and everyone else for the support. Good luck to all. We can do it!
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! 20 pounds is a huge accomplishment!! Way to go!!!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • dejones
    dejones Posts: 41
    Options
    Great Job!

Stay with the plan and keep up the good work. It will all pay off, I know I am down 32 pounds and with MFP it has not been hard.
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Terrific :flowerforyou:
    Great Job!

Stay with the plan and keep up the good work. It will all pay off, I know I am down 32 pounds and with MFP it has not been hard.

Ditto on the Quote :drinker:

[img][/img]
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    HOORAY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Keep up the fantabulous work!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!! GET DOWN WITH THE HAPPY DANCE:bigsmile: That's awsome.:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: