What is your Happy weight?

Options

Replies

• MissIrvine84
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my happy weight is 115-125 :)
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my happy weight is 148lbs. I'm quite a big build and have always gained muscle really fast so on me that always looked pretty slim! :smile:
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    My happy weight keeps changing...I thought it would be where I am now, but I honestly, happy weight would be 120-125, and I am 5'6" . Last time I saw that number I was 15! Yep, 25 years ago.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and my first happy weight would be 200 lbs. My awesomely true hotness happy weight would be 180 lbs. I am currently around 225 lbs.
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and my happy weight is 115-120, pretty much right in the middle of healthy for my BMI. I weighed in that area at the end of high school when I realized I wasn't chubby (I had hips and none of the other girls did). I'm wondering if I'll look better this time since I'm actually exercising. One can hope! :laugh:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have just found this thread and it scares me!
    I am 5'1" and weigh 146, I will be ecstatic to reach a healthy BMI which would be about 130, weighed that about 3 years ago before giving up smoking and felt great but compared to you guys I would be that short fat bird in France......pressure!
  • Duganhorse
    Duganhorse Posts: 55
    Options
    I am a little surprized at some of the weights seeming very low. I am 5'8" and a healthy weight range is 122-164. Being rather large build, I would be very happy at 155 like I was in high school, but for now I just want to be at a safe healthy weight of 164.
  • Becky_Boop
    Becky_Boop Posts: 96
    Options
    My happy weight would be 130. I'm 5"5 and only 18 ;) but i've not seen this weight in about 4 years!
  • cameralikeagun
    Options
    Yeah, I am 5'7" and my happy weight is 150lbs... but now I'm starting to wonder... lol.
    Nah, I'd be ecstatic to get down to 150!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    my happy weight is 110, im 5'6. although i dont think ill ever be completely happy as theres always something id want to tone up
  • AnnieeR
    AnnieeR Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my happy weight (loving that term!) is 130. I've been smaller, but that's the weight that I feel the most fit at.
  • stridersraven
    Options
    etween 135 and 140 (5ft 4) might sound a lot but i dont wanna be tiny, and at that weight i float around a 27 in waist which is nice.
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my happy weight is 110.

join the club! :) i have 16 pounds to go. :(
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    Options
    This is such a hard question for me to answer. I've always been chubby and have never actually been at a happy weight. I guess it would have to be 120 (I'm 5'2"). I have a very distinct memory of being 11 years old, hoping on a scale and seeing 120 and thinking to myself "Now, if I could just stay this weight forever..."

It obviously didn't happen.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    5'8" male with a serious dumptruck build. My 'happy weight' seems to be just about 200 even. I look ok, I feel great, and I can stay here without any undue misery. It's working for me.
  • maddox22
    maddox22 Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and currently at ~150. My happy weight is probably mid-130s to low 140s. I've been thinner than that, but it took an eating disorder to do it, and being thin is so not worth that. Given that I run and bike now, my thighs are not going to go away, and I don't think there's any way I could get much below 135 and still be healthy. And, for me, part of my "happy weight" is being at a weight where I can eat what I like and enjoy--and from experience I know that anything below 135-140 for me requires way too much food restriction.

Actually, it's probably more accurate for me to talk about a healthy shape. I want to be able to buy pants off the rack! I'm pretty strongly pear shaped--it's almost impossible for me to find pants that fit my waist, butt, and thighs at the same time. I guess my happy weight is whatever weight allows me to buy jeans without having to try on 100 pairs to find one that fits!
  • junebug523
    junebug523 Posts: 196
    Options
    I am 5'2", 154 lbs, and I'm not positive what my "happy weight" will be. I've toned up so much that even though I'm still almost 20 lbs over my BMI range, I'm as small now as I was the last time I weighed 142 lbs!

Right now I really really want to get below 136 lbs, which will put me in a healthy BMI range. My goal weight on MFP is set for 125 (which was my weight in high school...and I did look cute!), but if I continue to get toned and more fit, I may shrink so much that getting to a certain number on the scale won't be so important to me. What I'd really like is to get my body fat into the 20-22% range. That, and be able to run a half-marathon. :happy:
  • MrsSki
    MrsSki Posts: 196
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and my happy weight is 165. I currently weigh 204. So 39 lbs to go!
  • trekkiebeth
    trekkiebeth Posts: 172
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4 and I think my happy weight is probably 125, although I wouldn't mind weighing 120. I haven't weighed myself in about 3 weeks because it was making me too depressed, but last I checked I was 141.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet tall and my happy weight would be between 160 and 165 lbs. Hoping to reach it by the end of the summer. The sooner the better!!