LOOKING FOR FRIENDS!

Options
Hi my name is kim im a "married single parent" with 2 great kids. I have lost about 20 on my own and need to lose 50 more! Im looking for motivation TO keep working hard!
:smile:

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim
    Welcome to MFP, You can add me...
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm always willing to motivate and support my friends, and I look for the same.
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    Well done for losing 20lbs! (I assume lbs, if you've lost 20 stone then this whole thing is crazy haha.) You can definitely lose the other 50! Good luck :D
  • wkile76
    wkile76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, I'm Wayne, feel free to add me as well.
  • victorshnaydruk
    victorshnaydruk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    always in need of motivation 2!!! so feel free to add
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim, I'm new too, just joined yesterday. I am also looking to lose 50lbs, so add me as a friend, maybe when can motivate each other. Good luck on your new journey!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, the more motivation the better!!! Great job on losing 20 lbs!
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well done you:happy: on loseing 20lbs that is great,and welcome to mfp I am sure you will do well please add me has a friend if you so wish and the best of luck x
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). I log on daily and try to motivate my friends on here. Good luck everyone!!!
  • nitnat28
    nitnat28 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats on losing 20lbs! That is excellent! I've lost 5lbs since I started working out/eating healthier. I'm always looking for people to motivate.. as well as people who can motivate me :) I log in daily so feel free to add me!