Why does my foot hurt?

Options
I am currently doing a hybrid schedule of CLX & Turbofire. Every time I do a TF workout about 3/4 the way thru my right foot starts hurting right behind my middle toes like in the ball of my foot area. I don't understand why. It feels like my toes are cramping and it kinda tingles. Anyone have any ideas why? It's only in my right foot. Weird huh? Any info is appreciated =)

Replies

• mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have and still have similar pain on my right foot as well. I have been to a highly referred podiatrists in my town........that being said......very expensive custom orthotics.....cortizone injections........still no relief. I finally quit going to him and giving him money to keep experimenting with no real idea of what was wrong.

I am going to try those new Dr scholls inserts that Dolvett from biggest loser is "backing" for sports.
  • traciredjo
    traciredjo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I thought about those too! Glad to know I am not a weirdo with a stupid foot and others are experiencing this too. Thanks for the input =)
  • Patcolombo
    Options
    Yes I have been seeing podiatrist for 2 year and had different thing wrong with each foot and required surgery on each one.
    Sounds like you are stressing to much and have a little tarsal tunnel going on. Try something different that does not cause the type of discomfort. Wear shoes with support. Custom Orthodics are the answer and change how much you do that type of movement.
    Ice when it bothers you and use anflamitory like ibprofren.
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Google it. It's quite common. And there are lots of reasons for it.
    Fairly often it doesn't require medical intervention or orthotics.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I get this too sometimes. It's a nerve getting pinched, exacerbated by swelling (after an extended period of exertion) and by a poor arch. Having a shoe with a roomier toe box has helped let my foot spread out a bit. I got orthotics but didn't really love them tbh.
  • traciredjo
    traciredjo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all I really appreciate your advice :smile:
  • tonyoconnor129
    tonyoconnor129 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My Doctor has a sense of humor. Actually my old Dr.. I no longer live in Seattle.
    I got up one morning, maybe 22 years ago, and said "Ow Dammit!"
    My wife jumps up and says whats wrong. She loves me, and is concerned for my well being.

I told her. "My foot hurts!" I say.
    She says "then go to the doctor, stupid" See, I said she loves me.:smile:

Any way, I go to the dr. and tell him what's happening. He looks at my foot and says,
    in a very grave voice, "you have Plantars Fasciitis"

I said, "let's pretend for a mminute that I don't have a medical degree, and that I don't speak latin.
    Tell me what's wrong in English.

He said , with a straight face...
    "Your foot hurts."

I miss that Doctor.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    try doing it in heels