Hi guys

Options
smoootka
smoootka Posts: 67 Member
New here, just started:)
Been trying to lose weight all my life and i finally managed to lose cca 20 kg (i think that's about 44 pounds) last year. i gained some of that back and when i looked in the mirror i was horrified. i've always been heavy (100kg+), even as a child. i was never able to wear the pretty dresses or even shoes because of my weight.. and i want that, i wanna be a woman.

I've started going on long walks, exercising more and eating more healthy. hoping this site will help me and make my weight loss easier and more fun:)

I could use all the support and tips out there, so please, feel free to add me! :)

Wishing all of you a nice day,
Jasmina

Replies

• htdavidson
    Options
    Congrats on what you have already accomplished! We are here if you need anything!

Heather
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You can do this! This is a great site full of awesome people with really valuable advice. Feel free to add me, I'll help you as much as I can. I'm also trying to drop a decent amount of weight so maybe we can help each other! Welcome and good luck :)
  • carminburns92
    Options
    Hi,
    sorry posted something irrelevant.
    I'm new so i didn't know I could make my own topic.....
  • carminburns92
    Options
    awesome on losing 44 lbs. Thats quite the accomplishment!
    Don't fret about the little bit you've gained back.
    We all have minor setbacks when trying to accomplish any kind of goal.
    They motivate us to work harder and appreciate more.
  • smoootka
    Options
    Congrats on what you have already accomplished! We are here if you need anything!

Heather

Thank you!! :)
  • smoootka
    Options
    You can do this! This is a great site full of awesome people with really valuable advice. Feel free to add me, I'll help you as much as I can. I'm also trying to drop a decent amount of weight so maybe we can help each other! Welcome and good luck :)

Glad to see I'm not the only one with big goals :) I will add you, a new friend is always welcome, especially if that means more support both ways ;)
  • smoootka
    Options
    awesome on losing 44 lbs. Thats quite the accomplishment!
    Don't fret about the little bit you've gained back.
    We all have minor setbacks when trying to accomplish any kind of goal.
    They motivate us to work harder and appreciate more.

I couldn't agree more. The weight I've gained back motivated me to pick myself back up and start moving. I've had too many setbacks regarding my weight, I don't want any more big ones. This time it's for real, I'm determined to succeed! :)
  • CheyenneKoons
    Options
    I'm a seventeen year-old Junior in highschool.
    I have type two diabetes, and I'm very much over weight.
    I can't fit in all the name brand clothes, and everyone makes fun of me.
    I'm ready to loose this weight. And I am going to do it.
    It'd be great if you all could be my weightloss family.
    I'll help you if you help me.
    -Chey.