70lb lost since 7th January 2013

Options
Just wanted to share 70lb gone forever ???????????? got 30lb to go but over half way i feel fantastic so healthy. My bmi is 37 it was 52!!???? went to my doctors last week had my blood pressure done 130/60 heart rate 55, my blood pressure was always really high, the doctor is really pleased with my progress ???? I've dropped 3 dress sizes and im enjoying the compliments ????????

Good luck with your journeys and if i can do so can you x

Replies

• snowflake266
    Options
    thats absolutaly amazing!!!!! congrats.I have just posted a post asking for tips to succeed,please feel free to add yours :)
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    All are very impressive numbers! You worked hard for this and no doubt will continue on with your new, healthy habits. Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • LyndaTay
    LyndaTay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That is amazining. Congratulations. =)
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    thats amazing - you must have been busting your *kitten* to lose that much that quickly - well done!
  • coz1979
    coz1979 Posts: 120
    Options
    Thank you for your messages, just realised its exactly 3 months today since I started :)
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations!
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is very inspiring and can't wait to tell a similar story:smile:
  • karmaschick
    Options
    Wowza, that's totally amazing, congrats!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Fantastic hun :flowerforyou:
  • last_time11
    Options
    70 lbs in 3 months?!?!? how is that even humanly possible?!

AMAZING ... but seriously ... what magic spell did you use? haha
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    please tell me what your secret is!! 70lbs in 3 months
  • Aleta7
    Aleta7 Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm looking forward to wolf whistles when I walk down the street. Like I used to get many years ago.
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Please DO share your secret!! I also joined MFP in January, started eating healthy and exercising. I've lost 21 lbs so far. I'm quite happy with my success thus far, but I was just wondering how on earth you've managed to lose 70 lbs in 3 months!!
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    In three months I lost 27 pounds and I thought that was good. Wow 70 pounds since impossible in 3 months but good for you. I hope whatever you did is sustainable.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    In three months I lost 27 pounds and I thought that was good. Wow 70 pounds *sounds* impossible in 3 months but good for you. I hope whatever you did is sustainable.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing weight loss!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    how do you lose almost 20+lbs a month???????
  • DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    70lbs in 3 months??? Wow - how???
  • BrennLinn
    BrennLinn Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! That's a lot of weight in 3 months, great job!!
  • ljcorl
    ljcorl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! what did you do to achieve this? I have lost 40 pounds so far, but I feel like I need another intervention for stage 2. any suggestions for me?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!