What's your favorite Crystal Light flavors?

Options
I used to drink Cyrstal light a long time back but have now forgotten what flavors I fell in love with:sad: It was one or two in particular.

Which ones do you like and why? I mean such as it tastes light and refreshing or it's the flavor that you enjoy about it...ya know that sort of thing. I think I might have had rasberry and liked that. By now though there's probably many many many more flavors than when I tried it years back.

Also I've heard some say they prefer off brand to name brand (flavor wise), like Walmart vs. name brand, do you have a preference?

Thanks for the input!
Becca:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Becka77
    Becka77 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I don't like Crystal Light. It tastes watered down to me. However, Market Pantry at Target has a drink mix similar to CL and it tastes great and not watery. My favorite is cranberry pomegranate and the peach tea.
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    Raspberry Lemonade! Yummy! I love it because it doesn't have that yucky aftertaste that some of the other ones have. My fiancee and son drink it also. They think it's lemonade and I wont tell them any different! That way they can drink more water and less sugary stuff :bigsmile:
  • Amy154
    Amy154 Posts: 52
    Options
    Our latest is the Cherry Pomegrante ---i am putting it with my diet cola to reduce the amount of pop I drink---Yummy!!
  • pattybond1234
    pattybond1234 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I like the Peach Tea because it's very flavorful. My favorite right now is the Raspberry Green Tea. It's has a very light, refreshing flavor. The Grape is also good...takes me back to my childhood days when Mom made me Grape Kool-Aid. My other favorite is the Strawberry Energy drink in the individual packets. I like to keep those at work for an afternoon pick-me-up. And, the Raspberry Peach is pretty good, too. I have tried both Walmart and Meijer brands and have found they are comparable. And, I agree with TruSunshine, the lemonade's are good and you wouldn't know the difference if no one told you.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    You all are the BEST, I knew you'd come through for me and I knew I get fast responses! lol I'll check into some of the flavors suggested and also check out the Target type too! I love water but I need something different for a bit.

Thanks Ladies!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I like the Peach Tea because it's very flavorful. My favorite right now is the Raspberry Green Tea. It's has a very light, refreshing flavor. The Grape is also good...takes me back to my childhood days when Mom made me Grape Kool-Aid. My other favorite is the Strawberry Energy drink in the individual packets. I like to keep those at work for an afternoon pick-me-up. And, the Raspberry Peach is pretty good, too. I have tried both Walmart and Meijer brands and have found they are comparable. And, I agree with TruSunshine, the lemonade's are good and you wouldn't know the difference is no one told you.
    Oh, the grape does sound good for that very reason! Mm Rasberry Green Tea, interesting. Looking forward to trying various ones out.

Thanks!
    Becca:drinker:
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    Raspberry Lemonade! Yummy! I love it because it doesn't have that yucky aftertaste that some of the other ones have. My fiancee and son drink it also. They think it's lemonade and I wont tell them any different! That way they can drink more water and less sugary stuff :bigsmile:

I also like Rasperry Lemonade!!!!! YUM!

PS I don't distinguish between brands (CL vs WM VS Taget...) They all taste good to me. :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Raspberry Ice is my fave CL. I :heart: Great Value Grape. I like a peach tea, I think it was also a GV.. Hawaiian Punch to go are my new ones I've tried, which aren't much different in taste from regular HP, just in smaller calories, etc. The orange is pretty kick *kitten* though :laugh:
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    mmm...Peach Tea, Raspberry Lemonade and Regular lemonade...mmm..sometimes i take a lemomade packet and put it in my 32 oz bottle..sooo good..
  • shell1205
    shell1205 Posts: 138
    Options
    Iced tea with lemon... I am absolutely addicted to it!! It's how I get 10-15 cups of water per day... I also like the Wal-mart (Great Value) raspberry ice, fruit punch, pink lemonade, grape, and cherry... :happy:
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Our latest is the Cherry Pomegrante ---i am putting it with my diet cola to reduce the amount of pop I drink---Yummy!!

Another vote for Cherry Pomegranate.

Walmart carries a brand that costs less than Crystal light. The Cherry Limeade is amazing!
  • laurelbug
    laurelbug Posts: 22
    Options
    I tried strawberry banana the other day. It is sooooo good! I also really like the pink lemonade but I'm a pink lemonade junkie!
  • brwneyes71
    brwneyes71 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My favorite is strawberry tangerine and raseberrry lemonade :tongue: I sometimes make popsicles out of them to have a frozen treat since it so hot outside lately.:happy:
  • jdsouthernbelle
    Options
    My favorites are Crystal Light Wild Strawberry, Green Tea Raspberry and Green Tea Peach & Mango
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I love the Wild Strawberry Energy and Fruit Punch. I drink a packet everyday. It's hard to find the Wild Strawberry though.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Any flavors you would suggest I steer completely clear of?:noway:
  • missjo113
    missjo113 Posts: 52
    Options
    I know it's the 4th of July and all but on a cold day I like to drink the CL Tea-blends hot. Just add a single package to a large (and I mean
    large) mug of boiling water... yummy as a dessert....

Has anyone tried the new energy Crystal Lights? They apparently don't have artificial sweeteners in them.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i love the white grape and the wild strawberry flavors the best...i usually put 1/2 a packet in each 16oz bottle...tooooo sweet otherwise...
  • brwneyes71
    brwneyes71 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have tried them and the pure fitness ones. I like all of the CL's
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    i love the white grape and the wild strawberry flavors the best...i usually put 1/2 a packet in each 16oz bottle...tooooo sweet otherwise...
    I imagine that's how I'll fix mine as well, just a taste of it in my water will be a nice change:drinker: I'm excited though they all sound so good I have no clue what I'll try first. :ohwell: :tongue: They need a mixed multi-pack or do any of the brands sell something like that? Just to try a variety?

Thanks to everyone for adding their favs, I knew I'd get the faithful Crystal Light Gang to help me out:wink::flowerforyou: