Looking for friends!

Options
Hello, I'm looking for friends for support, motivation, and inspiration. My name is Stephanie, and I'm a 20 something speech therapist who works in elementary schools. Since my largest weight, I've lost / kept off around 32 lbs. I'm currently weighing in the upper 160s, and I'm about 5'4''. I've used MFP before, but I'm ready to use it more consistently. So far so good! Recently, I've started drinking Body By Vi shakes. I limit my carb intake, and I'm developing a love for a variety of fruits and veggies and seafood. I am also on week 7 of the couch to 5k program. My first 5k will be a Color Run at the end of April.

Please friend me! I'd love to learn more about you :) Thanks!!!

Replies

• Nicole65
    Nicole65 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and also looking for new friends, but I don't know how to friend people that aren't on my FB or e-mail.
  • Deebautista
    Deebautista Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'll encourage you and you can encourage me right back! :flowerforyou:
  • CheyenneKoons
    Options
    I'm a seventeen year-old Junior in highschool.
    I have type two diabetes, and I'm very much over weight.
    I can't fit in all the name brand clothes, and everyone makes fun of me.
    I'm ready to loose this weight. And I am going to do it.
    It'd be great if you all could be my weightloss family.
    I'll help you if you help me.
    Feel free to add me, as well :)
    -Cheyenne
  • Tleporter
    Options
    I am one month into eating healthier and have been exercising a lot more. I just joined jazzercise with my sister. I have lost 4lbs. so far. My size in clothes has been the same for years, but I hate my weight number. I wish the weight would come off faster.
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome all! I will gladly be a cheerleader to all.... if you will b one back to me!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, glad to see you aboard. :smile:
  • oblibious
    Options
    Im new too. I want some motivation as well. Ill add you if you add me. Its much better when you have friends for support!
  • emsoquena
    emsoquena Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new as well. You can add me as a friend. :)
  • wendyphilips
    Options
    I just joined today and am also looking for friends!! I want to lose 35 pounds !!! :smooched: :smooched:
  • Angeliquemc80
    Options
    Hi! I am also a speech therapist working in an elementary school! I am a 32 y.o. female. Feel free to add me!
  • ellabella160
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old student. Just joined today. Feel free to friend me :) xx
  • Iwillblossom
    Iwillblossom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I could use more supportive friends as well everyone else feel free to add me.