I'm on a mission!

Options
I would really like to add more people to my friends list.

HOWEVER... I'm looking for people who are actually serious about living a healthier lifestyle!!!
I'm hoping to add people who will motivate me, whether it be from logging in daily, commenting on updates, or sharing personal experiences.

A few things about me:
~ I consistantly log my meals and workouts (I also include workout details in my daily exercise notes)
~ My food diary is viewable to my mfp friends
~ I'm open minded to suggestions (meals / workouts) - Doesn't mean I'll try them, but I'll at least give them some thought.
~ I'm not always the greatest about commenting on my mfp friends' updates... I'm working on it though. :)

Okay, enough about me...

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or even better, send me an invite!

Replies

• zolakt
    zolakt Posts: 4
    Options
    im a blogger and have just started a health and ftness blog... feel free to look for support and motivation

http://sunshinetosoothethesoul.blogspot.co.uk

x
  • jessvaughn74
    jessvaughn74 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am looking for lots of motivation and am lucky to have found great friends on here to motivate me. I log everything I put into my mouth and every bit of exercise I do. I also post blogs a few times a week. Good luck on your journey!! You will succeed!
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    Add me if you'd lke! I update my diary everyday and try and comment on all updates I see on my wall.