neoprene stomach wrap

Options
I am looking for something that is going to help with that post baby tummy flap. I am already doing an hour of cardio, plus 200 + crunches and lifting weights 6 days a week. Also starting this week I am adding a 2.2 mile run to that workout on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I have the exercise thing down but I was wondering if I wore one of the neoprene bands during my workouts if it would help target my gut flap! A friend says it is working for her but I want to get a variety of answers before I go out and get one so let me know if it has worked for you!!!! THANKS

Replies

• Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Curious to see the answers to this. I don't have children, but I do have the same issue. When you are told to keep your core muscles tense during exercise I can't seem to do it. Like my stomach forgot how to tense up and stay that way. I've heard that neoprene wraps can help with that, but I havn't been able to find one big enough.
  • stevenkuni
    stevenkuni Posts: 23
    Options
    I am not sure it is helping with my stomach flab, but it really helps hold the flab in place while you workout! I use the one from McDavid and it fits up to a 50 inch waist. Got it from Amazon for around $15.
  • lisaosumarie
    Options
    interested to see what people say.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104927-neoprene-stomach-wrap?page=1#posts-1449718

This thread got double posted and their are responces in both.