Hello everyone! New guy on MFP!

Options
My name is Aaron and I am 25 years old this year. I know it says I've been a member on here since 2011 but that was when I first logged in and had no idea what I was doing.

Now I am going hard after my goals with my gym buddy and best friend 'DoImakeyourandy'

My goals for this year is to run for 500 miles, that doesn't seem like much of a cardio goal however its not as easy for a guy who smokes. (Trying to quit)

I am currently at 168 miles of my 500 mile goal.

My morning workout routine:

2 - 7 miles on the treadmill
1 - 2 miles on the elliptical
5 circuits of lifting 5 sets per Circuit 10 reps per set. (Everything at half max)

My other goals are straight up to get fit, eat better, feel better and look better! I'm excited to be on here and be able to watch my diet as well as track my workouts and connect with others!

So if you would like to add me I'd love some friends on here for encouragement and advice, and I love to meet new people!

Be sure to check out my friend Randall as well. He has made so much progress from our starting point losing 78 lbs so far.

Replies

• BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Hi Aaron! Sounds like you have good plan started!

Add me if you want. I log on daily and try to keep my friends motivated. I try to eat clean and get in some kind of exercise in, at least five days a week.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    500 miles is a great goal!! You sound like you have a solid plan and are ready to really change to a healthier way of eating and exercising.
  • MightyWarturtle
    Options
    Hi Aaron! Sounds like you have good plan started!

Add me if you want. I log on daily and try to keep my friends motivated. I try to eat clean and get in some kind of exercise in, at least five days a week.

Hello! I sent you a request.

Sounds like you and I have a similar workout plan. Its great to be able to connect with everyone on here, makes me happy to see others bettering themselves!
  • MightyWarturtle
    Options
    500 miles is a great goal!! You sound like you have a solid plan and are ready to really change to a healthier way of eating and exercising.

Thank you!!! Barring any set backs I should be able to reach about 600+ by the end of the year. Just need to stay focused and motivated!