Looking for positive friends

Options
Hi! my name is Katie. I am a single mom of an 11 year old daughter. I am starting fresh and brand new to lose this weight.
When I started out I weighed 250 pounds and wore a size 26W. I am now at 180 pounds. I undereat and am taking a special class to help me eat more and correct this situation. I went from eating 900-1,000 calories to upping my calories. I struggle with eating healthy and being afraid to eat at times. then I binge eat on the times I don't eat enough. I really want some help to make healthier choices and learn how to eat properly. I need to be surrounded by positive people who will encourage me as I work on getting this eating disorder under control and work on not being afraid of food and being so afraid to eat. some of my struggles are:

1. undereating I didn't know until a lady encouraged me to track my eating and I was netting 900 calories

2. binge eating the next day to make up for the meals I missed

3. working out extra to burn off what I ate

I could really use a lot of positivity and help on this as I am know I can't do this alone without the support of friends.

I am really want to work out with 1 work out instead of feeling the need to work out every time I eat something.

this is my way of seeking help from others who would be really encouraging and understanding. it is very new for me to open up to people like this as I am usually closed off with people but if I want to get better and get healthy I have to be open and honest with people about my problem and stop hiding behind it.

Replies

• kats26eyes
    Options
    Hi GracefulDance -

My name is Alyssia and I will be more than happy to add you as a friend and be there to help support you. We are all in this together.
    Take a deep breath and go with the ride. Remember with God anything is possible! Is it not?

Have a Blessed evening!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi! Alyssa thanks for adding me. my name is Katie. I would appreciate the help as I begin my first day tomorrow on my eating and my weight journey.