Lost 50 pounds so far with myfitnesspal the app!

Options
Love myfitnesspal! It made it so easy to lose. Keeping track of what you eat and having a way to earn calories through exercise made all the difference. I've been on a 1200 calorie diet since the beginning of August. I wish the weight just fell off, but that is not realistic. I am 5"2 and 154 pounds still, but so happy with where I am at. I feel more energetic and confident! I actually like my picture being taken. :) I started selling Mary Kay and wear make up every day. I hope to get pregnant this summer, but hope to lose another 10 pounds or more before I do. Good luck everyone with your weight loss! I had a lot of plateau's but just keep at it. As long as your losing, you're getting there. :)

Replies

• hdkerr
    hdkerr Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job, Kat! That was a huge wonderful accomplishment.
  • kat_singer
    kat_singer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I had a lot to lose and to finally say I lost 50 pounds just feels amazing! :)
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    It is amazing! Great job!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!
  • MeganKSchultz
    Options
    Congratulations! That's amazing, and the amount of weight that I'd like to lose (it's my first goal, it'll take me from obese to overweight.) Thanks to you I found this website and have lost 4 lbs.! So you are an inspiration!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Kat! Congrats.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You have pretty much summed up my weight loss philosophy. Great job so far and continued success to you!
  • domdoan
    domdoan Posts: 30
    Options
    great job!