Starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow + 1 hr cardio

Options
estey89
estey89 Posts: 104 Member
Hey! Anyone in? I'm starting 30 day shred tomorrow including 1 hr cardio and the p90x yoga two times a week. I'm looking for high weight loss in 9 weeks.

Any tips? Anyone want to join my 9 week weight loss adventure?:)

Replies

• Fit_nit
    Fit_nit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I would like to join you for the 30DS starting tomorrow.
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on L1 of the 30 DS (Day 7) - feel free to add me! So far I've lost an inch off each thigh and an inch of my waist... so happy!
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm in! Taking my photos now! anyones welcome to add me :)
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I am on level 2, day 3 so far, I do this and a gym workout on top 5x a week. I have lost at the end of level 1, 3.5 inches over all from all my measurements. Mainly from stomach, hips and legs.

Add me if you wish. I am always looking for supportive people to share support.
  • inkmonster
    Options
    im in too thinking of doing 30 day shred along with casey hos calendar workouts. so should be good. :) pushing to lose about 2-5 lbs a week.
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    We have a group going for the 30 day shred in April!! I am starting tomorrow as well, please join us!!

My plan is 30 day shred in 33 days (1 day of rest for each level)
    1 hour of walking my dog at a brisk 4mph
    1 hour of zumba 5 days a week

and adding in arms and squats when I feel strong enough!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13416-30-day-shred-april-spectacular

Thats the group!
  • mssgeni
    mssgeni Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start it tomorrow too! I normally do half hour to an hour of cardio at least 5 times a day, and I also want to do the 30 day shred. Had no idea it was available for free on Youtube. :)

Add me if you wanna!
  • Hummingheart
    Options
    Hey! I started the 30 day Shred today, because I am listening to Jillian Michaels audio book and it is very motivating.

But - I have a question! In the book she really stresses NOT doing the same routine every day, and how much more you burn if you alternate circuits every other day. But the 30 day shred is the same thing for 10 days? Or am I confused? I don't have the DVD, I just looked for her on Youtube and noticed the level 1 video, so I did it (and I was cursing her out loud by the end so I know it was good!)

Any input would be lovely! I'm in, either way, I just thought it was curious.

I also noticed that there is a BodyShred class at my Goodlife on Thursday so I'm gonna check that out.

Cheers,
  • carmelgrace
    carmelgrace Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting the 30 Day shred tomorrow as well!
    Good Luck!
  • coolblue5
    coolblue5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    P90X is awesome! I lost 35lbs a cpl years ago. It's a great way to lose weight and tone up. Unfortunately I lost my motivation with work and what not but I'm trying to get it back. Good luck. Don't quit. If it hurts the next day just keep doing it cuz you'll learn of muscles in places you never knew you had muscles... :-)
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    my 30 day shred start is not going as smooth as i was hoping. I'm discovering i'm a lot more out of shape than i originally thought, and now i'm panting and dying over my computer. I've had to take a few breaks during the video, but i'm still doing more than I was, so I'm hoping itl'll get easier day by day, and now i'm just focusing on getting by one day at a time!
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've started 30ds, on day 2! and also started the 30 day squat challenge! I know this will help me loose inches.. but i'm also looking to loose weight... hmmm