I'm new! Let's be friends on here!

Options
TT64
TT64 Posts: 115 Member
Hi All,

I just joined tonight, and this looks like a great website for tips and support. I think support is the key to longterm successful weight loss, so I am hoping to make some friends here to support me, and for me to offer support to. I need to lose about 175 lbs, so at times it just seems to overwhelming to think of such a goal, but I want my life back! I feel like I am alive, but not "living" my life. My only child is now in college, and focus on getting healthy again. Please friend request me......I need your support! :)

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I sent you a friend request. You can get as much or as little from this site. It all is up to you. If you make the effort and eat healthier, start moving, and then log everything you will begin to see the results. I look forward to watching your progress!
  • sima998
    sima998 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too . But i am not sure I can log in every day as i am disapponted to loose weight :(
  • TLDT
    TLDT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm new as well and could really use some friends.
  • im418
    im418 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi : ) I'm Eve and I'm new too. Just joined.
  • TLDT
    TLDT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined in January but just started really looking at the program last week. I have been on roller coaster weight loss for years and find that it works when I have support. I need to get into the habit of logging everything. I think that's the difficult part. But I'll try. I'm ready.
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    I'm new too, and i've already joined a group to start a 30 day shred tomorrow, I find that if i jump right into things, i'll hopefully stick with it longer, I need to work into getting into the habit of logging everything too, what I've done to hopefully help me is I made this site my home page, so theres no way for me to avoid it or forget since my computer is part of my daily ritual!