Well I am back!

Options
I am disappointed in myself as I used this site to lose weight and was very successful with a loss of 34 lbs. After about a year I went through some personal things and job changes and just lost my focus. Moral of the story is I am starting over but determined to succeed and not lose my way again.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • CHUNKY1
    CHUNKY1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!! I fell off the bandwagon and gained about 30 pounds, ugh!!!! I gotta shed this weight......:embarassed: We can do it, good luck and don't give up.
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Well, getting past the starting line is half the battle -- at which you have succeeded! Welcome back and I wish you a successful journey. You can do it. You have already shown that you are determined! :)
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I did the same damn thing. Welcome back!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi Miss Texas...Don't they do things bigger and better in Texas?! :laugh: You are sooooo going to do it this time and keep it off! You are worth it! Hang in there and feel good for getting back on track! No better time than right now! :flowerforyou: Welcome back dear one!

Fab:heart:
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    Welcome Back girl you can do this:flowerforyou:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    did the same thing Texas sister;) You're not near Llano are you? Have a friend there I am coaxing to come to MFP:) I am sure doing better this time as I know the ropes!! You will too, so glad you are here and glad I am too, LOL!! Denise
    I am disappointed in myself as I used this site to lose weight and was very successful with a loss of 34 lbs. After about a year I went through some personal things and job changes and just lost my focus. Moral of the story is I am starting over but determined to succeed and not lose my way again.:flowerforyou:
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    hello from Austin! Good luck!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sissytx
    sissytx Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello from Burleson, TX - you can do it. Welcome back.
  • TexasLady
    TexasLady Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you so mh for the encouragement guys! It is good to be back.......