stupid boy

Options
LaSutopia
LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
I really relate to that song....can't sleep and that's playing on Pandora right now. Any one else can't sleep? Every sunday night this happens to me.

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Anyone
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep either but that's because my work place frowns on paying people to nap lol
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    im about to crash in a little!
  • SamDanielleB
    Options
    Hah, I definitely can't sleep right now... my brain is freaking out with all the schoolwork I have to do this week.
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm awake b/c my fiance is working third. When he works third, I find myself not getting tired b/c he ain't here to go to sleep with :(
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hah, I definitely can't sleep right now... my brain is freaking out with all the schoolwork I have to do this week.

I just did some school work a little bit ago... I have two online classes thru my local college for this semester, and just doing a little bit... trying not to procrastinate too much which is what I normally do.
  • danholden4006
    danholden4006 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sleep? What's that?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    this probably sounds crazy but does anyone else intentionally or maybe subconsciously not go to sleep early on sundays because they are dreading monday? or is it just me? haha

ETA: i've never heard that song. sorry
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm always up...it is 2:30 in the afternoon here in Japan ;)
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    Sleep? What's that?
    I dream of sleep
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep either but that's because my work place frowns on paying people to nap lol

Sounds like a place I never want to work! Sheesh!
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

I know having to work at work is simply awful! :cry:
  • dgat1
    dgat1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm watching Iron Chef after finishing watching Chopped... that seems sooooo strange to post on MFP...
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

Same here!!! It's such a slow night here AND we're overstaffed!! I'm not complaining. I've been on my iPad all night. 12 hours of doing nothing:)
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

Same here!!! It's such a slow night here AND we're overstaffed!! I'm not complaining. I've been on my iPad all night. 12 hours of doing nothing:)
    We are minimally staffed because census is down... but still been on MFP or Facebook all night. I keep Facebook on the DL though a few of my FB buddies are my bosses haha. MFP on he other hand ? Safe!

I am getting really good at Drop Words and Texas Hold'em working overnights.

12 hours? I thought 8 at this hour was enough!
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options

I know having to work at work is simply awful! :cry:
    I am dreaming of work...waiting to hear back about a job interview
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I totally read OP's name as purplepen*s. I'm going to hell.