Competitive mommy buddy wanted to diet/ weight loss/ maintai

Options
Hi, I'm Chariese. I work and enjoy being a mother (to a 5 yr old sweet boy), care taker(to the in-laws), gardner, etc in my spare time. I am 28 yrs old and am just barely in the over-weight category; my Dr. refers to it as being over-fat, not over-weight.....yeah. So I find juggling the many responsibilities of being an adult as damaging to my eating habits. I used to have it all together when I was 20yrs old and had just myself to care for. I work out 3-5 times/ week. Ideally, I would like to find a competitive mommy buddy to be not so "it's ok, you'lle get there some day", but instead....."so you gained 2 pounds and you want me to do what about it? Get out there and MOVE your fanny, drink your water, heck, learn something new with your kid...just control your mouth, you aren't going to miss another bite, you'r going to miss part of your life...TTYS". Sorry, but that's what I need; a little competition and someone who is looking for the same. A little "just sweated my face off and am doing swell so far, what have you done today to be your best?" Well, if anyone is skinnier or thinks they can provide and recieve a little toughness and helpful advicewhen needed, write me to be a texting buddy. Thanks..........Chariese :)
4 hours ago · Comment

Replies

• marcher23
    marcher23 Posts: 2
    Options
    hey pal.
    I can totally be that competitive mommy buddy for ya. I'm totally in the same boat. I need someone to say hey put that cheese burger down and give me 20. Ha ha. Well I'm starting a four week plan tomorrow that consist of working out everyday, eating lots of fruits and veggie and good protein and good carbs. But yea i can be your texting buddy to just message me and i'll give ya my number or whatever works best for you. Just let me know either way. I have some good ideas for ya and maybe you'll have some for me. Well write back.